Caravan park rules
Welcome to our Park. Below are a few points of interest to assist you and all patrons to have an enjoyable stay.
• Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
• The SPEED limit within the park is STRICTLY 8KM per hour; parents are to
ensure children do not ride their bikes after dark.
• For the comfort of all guests a Noise Curfew of 11.00pm is in place with music to be
turned off at 10.00pm.
• Shop and Fuel Service hours: See shop signage.
• A “Games” room is provided for all guests. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by
an adult. The games room will close at 10.00pm. Arrangements may be made with management to
extend this for specific functions.
• 2 licensed vehicles (includes boats) permitted per site, additional vehicles must be parked in the
visitor’s car park or as directed by management.
• All guests to park must report to office and pay on arrival.
• Please inform management of any additional guests joining your group (vehicle numbers on sites are
restricted please see above).
• Please do not wash out boats or motors at this park, as this kills the grass. No emptying of ballast tanks.
• No gazebos, tents or swags to be erected near cabins.
• Laundry facilities are available and situated at both ablution blocks (4 x $1 coins).
• Water is from our bores please limit shower times to preserve our park water and hot water supplies
(particularly at Christmas and Easter). Shower time is 5 minutes.
• Check out time is strictly 10.00am on the day of departure. Please ensure keys are handed to the office
by that time.
• Fires are permitted as per shire rules; refer to office before you light. Guests are requested not to
remove or destroy vegetation to be used as firewood from within the park perimeter.
• ANY DAMAGE TO PARK PROPERTY WILL INCUR A FEE.
• On departure cabins to be left clean and tidy, dishes done and swept out as on arrival. Cleaning fee
may be incurred.
• Fish cleaning is only permitted at the two fish cleaning benches located on the river front.
• Parking of cars and boat trailers is restricted to the guest’s site or the boat trailer parking; please do not
park along the foreshore in front of site bays.
ENJOY YOUR STAY